What's new

Mod Stand by AshDog

I assume it will be your box mod?
My box hasn't been modded...you know what, I think there is such a thing as too much information so I'm going to show some restraint and quit while I'm ahead. Back on topic, these really do look amazing and I hope they do as well as they deserve to do :)

The asking price is a little more difficult as it will depend on the configuration the customer wants but even for the one shown here as a starting point it will be £250 and that will only go up as we start adding more things to it

That's going to make it a pretty niche product but in saying that, not a bad thing as there are plenty of collectors out there that would have no issue paying that kind of cash for a bespoke stand.

Get advertising in the right place and they will come, maybe not in droves but enough to keep you busy for a long time, of that I'm pretty sure.

Now I'm off back to the shed to bang nails in my bit of 4x2 that I drilled holes in today, sell it for £2.50 all day long :D

:( I will print out an an A4 size picture of this one and pin it up on the wall beside my monitor :(

It is very nice, I have found this one also that I like and wouldn't mind something similar

https://www.ecigarettestorage.com/

Yep! we could do that, but it would be made from real wood and would cost you 4 times that at least, I think you are confusing mass production with bespoke made, when we make something it is a one off unique piece of work made just for you to suite exactly your requirements, made with the correct joint for the job in a traditional way so it will stand the test of time, I fully expect my work to turn up on the "antics road show" in a hundred years time just looking better for having aged nicely.

Back
Top Bottom