What's new

Mod Guides

Ohh mate. just saw your post on fb. Don't get disheartened over it. Build a different mod :)

Hi stealthvape, trying to find your mod kits on your site. Could you send me a link to them please?

Ty vm very helpful indeed i have already purchased of these coincidence. Ty for the link

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Because they were posted in 2012 :)

Yes, those links are really out of date now. I took modipedia down from it's wiki format as it wasn't getting any hits and I was the only person maintaining it or adding content. I've since reinvented it as forum of sorts to test the water using quite a cool forum framework called nodebb but it's yet to attract any interest too and I'm struggling to find any time to develop it further. Just a few lurkers on there at the moment :)

I've put a guide up for a mosfet build

IRLB3034PBF N-Channel Mosfet Box Mod (Work in progress) | What do you want to mod today?

I'm unable to edit the original post in this thread to tidy up the links.

Yes, those links are really out of date now. I took modipedia down from it's wiki format as it wasn't getting any hits and I was the only person maintaining it or adding content. I've since reinvented it as forum of sorts to test the water using quite a cool forum framework called nodebb but it's yet to attract any interest too and I'm struggling to find any time to develop it further. Just a few lurkers on there at the moment :)

I've put a guide up for a mosfet build

IRLB3034PBF N-Channel Mosfet Box Mod (Work in progress) | What do you want to mod today?

I'm unable to edit the original post in this thread to tidy up the links.

That looks nifty, Rob. Maybe a plug on the FB page might help as there must be plenty of people with builds, ideas and questions that'd find the format useful?

Back
Top Bottom