What's new

List Of Sites For Mod Making Supplies

I've been looking for a list like this thanks muchly

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Thanks for this thread it will save me a lot of time time trolling the web for bits and bobs :)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

You forgot me again Jimmy :(

How come you don't sell cable?

Modmaker does - but not 18AWG! in fact they missing 28,26,24,20 - there's nowt worse than having to pay postage twice (if you're from Yorkshire).

and those little 3mm magnets

how about a merger?

How come you don't sell cable?

Modmaker does - but not 18AWG! in fact they missing 28,26,24,20 - there's nowt worse than having to pay postage twice (if you're from Yorkshire).

and those little 3mm magnets

how about a merger?

Wire is something that's been on the back burner for a while. What we "wanted" to get was stranded silver plated copper wire with teflon insulation but after discussions with manufacturers the prices started spiralling wildly out of control. Along the lines of £3-5k to satisfy their minimum order quantities. With regular wire available pretty much everywhere for a couple of pounds often with free postage we didn't think there would be much call for it.

When I have the funds to hand we'll be having our own wire produced for sure but it's often the case that there are other products that take priority or huge VAT and tax bills that need paying that scupper any adventurous purchases.

Would you be prepared to pay extra for ridiculously high spec wire?

Back
Top Bottom