What's new

I'm scared. I've created a monster

Maybe use thinner wire for more ohms?
I think I'll have to. That was 0.45mm. I'll give 0.28 a bash and see if higher ohms is any cooler.
I think around the 2 ohm mark will be what it needs to be a reasonable vape. I might have to go down to 0.2mm to get that high.

I just tried 0.28mm. 10 wraps around 2.5mm drill x 4. Came in at around 1 ohm. Still just as hot.
If I use anything smaller, it'll be flimsy. I don't think the IGO-M6 has big enough holes.

I just tried 0.28mm. 10 wraps around 2.5mm drill x 4. Came in at around 1 ohm. Still just as hot.
If I use anything smaller, it'll be flimsy. I don't think the IGO-M6 has big enough holes.

Use something you know well. :)

Time to use the drill bit former for its intended purpose, and drill a dozen extra holes in the cap?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Time to use the drill bit former for its intended purpose, and drill a dozen extra holes in the cap?

Use something you know well. :)

It seems a shame to drill this Atty. Its got a pretty brass air hole adjuster thingy. I don't think any amount of air could tame the power of this box.

Sent from somewhere just south on our nations capital.

Just take the air control ring off, might cool it down a touch

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm not so sure it can't be tamed, my Origen clone was too hot a draw with 2 X 1.5 mm holes. I only went up to 2 X 2mm and the result was, the Origen clone is happy right down to under 0.15 ohms though I don't run that low as I prefer to stay at 0.3 ohms. (Decent duration from batteries)

I'm not so sure it can't be tamed, my Origen clone was too hot a draw with 2 X 1.5 mm holes. I only went up to 2 X 2mm and the result was, the Origen clone is happy right down to under 0.15 ohms though I don't run that low as I prefer to stay at 0.3 ohms. (Decent duration from batteries)

Its got pretty big air slots wide open. I think it may be hot because of the staggered coils. The slots aren't staggered so that's probably why its hot. Might have to stick to dual coil in this Atty.

Sent from somewhere just south on our nations capital.

Back
Top Bottom