What's new

I'm scared. I've created a monster

I've just ordered 11 mosfets to go in my Hammond enclosures, with 4 X 1000 mah lipo batteries. Still waiting for the 1A usb charger boards, so not going to be built in a hurry. Once it is up and running, I reckon the w3 with 0.5mm quads should light up in milliseconds, especially as the lipo's are rated about 150C each:P
If it works well, I'll be ordering a few more lipo cells and Hammond boxes to use up the 11 mosfets.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I've just ordered 11 mosfets to go in my Hammond enclosures, with 4 X 1000 mah lipo batteries. Still waiting for the 1A usb charger boards, so not going to be built in a hurry. Once it is up and running, I reckon the w3 with 0.5mm quads should light up in milliseconds, especially as the lipo's are rated about 150C each:P
If it works well, I'll be ordering a few more lipo cells and Hammond boxes to use up the 11 mosfets.

Chegs, remember those usb boards can only charge to 4.2v so if you're thinking of making the batteries serial it won't work if the voltage of the cells is more than that. That little lot will keep you busy for a while. Don't forget the pics.

Sent from somewhere just south on our nations capital.

Seedy the lipo's are going in parallel, that should mean I get 4000 mah capacity, but 150C (approx) x4 which will probably be enough current to light up quad coils made from electricity pylon cables:P It's all the fault of that fecker Raguri and his bloody 0.15 ish ohm coils:rofl:
I have already warned the daughter her posh cameras getting'loaned'(she's doing photography at college)so the photos might actually turn out good:D
I'm already impressed by how much better 26650 are for sub-ohm s compared to 18650, so the lipo pack should be even more impressive. The 1000 mah lipo's are so fecking cheap too, £1.50 each, found a bundle of 5 usb charger boards cheap too so by the time I've bought enough components for 5 Hammond type box mods that could start a truck, I'll have saved a massive wedge of cash compared to one grand innovations gi2 mod, and had a whole load of fun into the bargain.

Chegs
I'm planning exactly the same, but I'm thinking of using a 1s2p battery rated to 65c constant and 130c burst. Realistically, lowest I'll go is 0.04 on it as under that will be stressing the wiring Tooo much.

Just out of curiosity Raguri. Have you tried vaping at that sort of power yet?

Sent from somewhere just south on our nations capital.

Back
Top Bottom