What's new

I'm scared. I've created a monster

RicModMaker

Vendor
Quick and simple build with no safety or extra switches. I do not recommend you try this as venting batteries will turn your enclosure into a hand grenade.
But man oh man, theres power a plenty!

First go on it so I went easy and did a dual coil so 2 x 10 wraps 0.45mm/25AWG which came in at 0.8ohms.

One for you here Raguri ;)

Cut holes and made a bracket to secure up the 510.
1.jpg

Not super pretty but the rivets make the 510 super sturdy.
2.jpg

Prepped up the positive and negative 510 leads.
3.jpg

Beefed up the serial 18650 battery box.
4.jpg

Positive in and to the switch.
5.jpg

Added decent size wires throughout.

6.jpg

And here she is with a nice long drip tip so I don't burn my little lips.
7.jpg

8.jpg

The monster in action:

Be safe mod buddies. I just about survived this but there's no safety in this mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seedy

TOP MAN! :D
I'll PM you the battery I'm currently pondering about, need to find a sensible enclosure to fit it all in and make it look a bit ... fucked up .
Looking at entering some competitions at meets, found out that there's one in Bournemouth that happens every month IIRC, and another in London at UKecigstore ;)

Good work @Rags. I don't see how anyone could want more power than this though. Seriously, its chucking 7.5v with some seriously beefy wire. I just measured it from the atty so hardly any voltage drop.
With that highish ohm coil, this baby is chucking over 70watts. If I drop the coil down to 0.4 it'll be 140watts!
Insanity I reckon. I'm going to have to put a switch on at some point though as I'm scared of it venting ;)

Your switch might weld at 130w

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom