What's new

Had a go at this...

EthelKing

Veteran
We've been out this afternoon for my sister-in-law's birthday, so when I got in I decided to finish something I started a while ago and never got to finish. I bought the tins a few months ago, along with a NES controller (which I am hoping to make into a VV tin). I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out! :D

View attachment 1209

They are cool! Pretty good size too as the tins are smaller than the real thing if I'm not mistaken. Top work as always :)

\been thinking about a wii nunchuk for a while, but although I've built a few mods I haven't as yet built a VV so it's on indefinite hold til I've got the skill to do it.

Waves - I've got some dummy mobile phones (like they put on display in the shop) - I might have a go at one soon(ish!) - if I am successful (and I've got to admit, it is a BIG if!), you can have it. :encouragement:

Lord Grim - VV using a standard board isn't that hard - it's just soldering, to be honest. Have a look at this on my site - it's a basic VV wiring diagram. Rob at Stealthvape does all the parts needed at very reasonable prices. I am more than willing to chip in with a bit of advice if you need it (just bear in mind that the word "simple" in "Simple Tin Mods" is there for a reason! :wink-new:)

Waves - I've got some dummy mobile phones (like they put on display in the shop) - I might have a go at one soon(ish!) - if I am successful (and I've got to admit, it is a BIG if!), you can have it. :encouragement:

Lord Grim - VV using a standard board isn't that hard - it's just soldering, to be honest. Have a look at this on my site - it's a basic VV wiring diagram. Rob at Stealthvape does all the parts needed at very reasonable prices. I am more than willing to chip in with a bit of advice if you need it (just bear in mind that the word "simple" in "Simple Tin Mods" is there for a reason! :wink-new:)

Thanks, I intend to give VV a try soon, when work allows, may take you up on the advive offer

Back
Top Bottom