What's new

Floris Mini Orca

Not quite... 8 isn't 10!

Lizzie is only 10 months older than me, I remind her everyday.

Not quite... 8 isn't 10!

Lizzie is only 10 months older than me, I remind her everyday.

Do you smell that?

That is...

IMG_6508.JPG

She just accepts it now since she looks 5 years younger than me! Even I have to give her that one.

She just accepts it now since she looks 5 years younger than me! Even I have to give her that one.

I just look older than I am, and Jess is younger than me anyway. I’m fucked [emoji23]

I must see the barbers for a cut throat & hair chop Monday

I just look older than I am, and Jess is younger than me anyway. I’m fucked [emoji23]

I must see the barbers for a cut throat & hair chop Monday

No offence, actually lots of offence, dude, you're fucked :18:

I need a good beard trim, be on list of things to do next week. Starting to look like Uncle Albert.

No offence, actually lots of offence, dude, you're fucked :18:

I need a good beard trim, be on list of things to do next week. Starting to look like Uncle Albert.

Look like...? No comment...

See the barbers next to the shop bud, they’re usually rammed because of how popular they are.

I’m off to the Turkish Barbers in Bulwell for mine

Although Chris from the shop just had his done. He had a full on beard consultation somewhere...

Full pamper job

Look like...? No comment...

See the barbers next to the shop bud, they’re usually rammed because of how popular they are.

I’m off to the Turkish Barbers in Bulwell for mine

I've got a guy in Hucknall I go to, originally from Leeds so chat shit about old times! Only a fiver aswell, bargain.

Although Chris from the shop just had his done. He had a full on beard consultation somewhere...

Full pamper job

I couldn't be arsed, though Chris had a pretty damn impressive beard!

Back
Top Bottom