What's new

drip tip & atty stands

chainmaker

Postman
Had a busy day in the mancave...

With a current lack of anything to mod (other than making an RSST cap air hole smaller) i thought it was about time to make some bits to keep bits tidy.

(soz if this is wrong forum area for these - pls shift me if required)

30tipstand1.jpg30tipstand1a.jpgvapetidy1.jpgvapetudy1a.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaand youll be putting these up onto the marketplace to sell wheeeeeeeeeeeeeen?:P

when me brain stops fizzing with ideas?? Seriously though these are just proof of concept/test pieces spurred on by making a 9 atty & 5 drip tip desk tidy for a friend here. I need to sit down and work out what it cost to make them and see if it is feasible to sell them properly.

Err....I'de Need a piece of plastic with 2 holes in it......lol

Had a busy day in the mancave...

With a current lack of anything to mod (other than making an RSST cap air hole smaller) i thought it was about time to make some bits to keep bits tidy.

(soz if this is wrong forum area for these - pls shift me if required)

View attachment 10142View attachment 10143View attachment 10144View attachment 10145

I'm keen to be a product tester for you!! I'll be able to feedback on strength and durability - if it can survive chewing by two Weimaraners, than it's durable!! How will it survive dog snot? Again, I can let you know.... As a member of PoTV I'll even do it for free.....

Aye. There are some FT acrylics there. Polish up nicely. Prefer a plastic tip when in the car.

Back
Top Bottom