What's new

DNA 40 Chip Mount - Currently in Beta for 3D Printing

Now only ONE left :)

will have to gauge whether I should order another batch now - please PM if you think I should and there will be continuing demand for a more local purchase option :)

Got it @Darthpistachio

Cheers dude :-)

And lookee here - fits perfect in the Fasttech DIY Hana without having to grind the screws (which were included - nice one)

16245072905_4e21a15cbc_b.jpg

Ere - what's the best way to attach the screen to the mount?

Sellotape?

Sent from the app

I used a high quality sellotape myself yes! :)

alternatively you could put a tiny bit of foam or any packing material down the side of the mount to hold it securely in the fast tech case bay - but a high quality tape is probably best option -

place the screen in the slot for it - use the foam included to position it exactly - place the plastic provided with the kit over the screen and sellotape it in place.

I used a high quality sellotape myself yes! :)

alternatively you could put a tiny bit of foam or any packing material down the side of the mount to hold it securely in the fast tech case bay - but a high quality tape is probably best option -

place the screen in the slot for it - use the foam included to position it exactly - place the plastic provided with the kit over the screen and sellotape it in place.

righto

cheers

I think you should get more as I just used mine that I bought from yourself in my hammond 1550 box and it's amazing. Best way to hold the chip in my opinion!

Unfortunately my chip I just installed is a scrambled one but a least it will be easy to remove it.

This batch is now all gone! :) Nice to see that they have all been well received.! :)

Demand "seems" to be tapering off a bit - but I expect I will get in another batch very soon - as always bookmark for updates :)

Alternatively would people like to see a dedicated website setup for purchase of these mounts directly for anyone living in UK? With Quantity available dynamically updated?

Let me know :)

Back
Top Bottom