What's new

Coming Soon....."Flat-Top" a vapesmarter mod to be given away

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I started here about 3 years ago

I've made hundreds of items of all the ones I show on here 97% are for members I make many others that don't get shown on POTV

a vaping table, a vaping floor to ceiling cabinet, the 9ct solid gold faceplate mod and others

but I also give away so far its about £1000 or so some apes on here have had stuff delivered for nothing out of the blue be it a card a stand a driptip......

there are a number of reasons I do this the first is because I can the second it gives a chance that a member who cant afford a mod of his dreams made for him bespoke gets that chance to own one

so I'm doing it again this mod will be an E-pipe i might change my mind but a new design you choose the colours it will be a one-off you won't pay a penny not even the postage

so coming soon will be the making and the giveaway thread

flat.jpg

Will be interesting to see what transpires Stu...i'm rubbing my hands in glee! lol!

Last edited:
Blimey Stu. That's generous

No not at all I have seen a lot of what I would call “mud blood” or bad blood being spoken I’ve seen things on here that has upset me and others yes banter is banter but sometimes it can be more far reaching

I am a business this is true so I could be here and say this is the mod this is the price

But I started here so I have many many many friends I get messages from apes phone calls the works some I will never meet all I class as friends

So I’m in the hard place of selling a mods to people I know, they may have just lost there job or have saved up for months to buy a £100 pound mod or it’s there promotional present at work or for there loved one

So I could say £250 take or leave it

But how can you do that when you’ve been joking with them in the lounge or when I get ill or screw up they send a message saying Stu take a break you can do this.....

Last edited:
Acts of random kindness are what its all about mate! Just make sure you save some of that kindness for yourself!

Last edited:
I think a beautifully hand crafted one off piece, ought to command a decent price..so i wouldn't disaggree with paying say £125 or more for one...but then i'm stupid with money! But i appreciate not everyone has that kind of money to spare....and if i'm honest..i don't always either! Just sometimes..perhaps, when there's a blue moon, and there's an R in the month, a pig is seen flying...or i've lost all sensiblities with money!

Either way..to have a top quality well made unique piece..is nice to have.

But all that said and done..a freebie is considerably nicer! :D

In any case, this is a very generous gesture of you Stu.

But don't run yourself in the ground will ya, eh!

Last edited:
You say a lot of the stuff you make doesn't get shown here. Guessing it's not vape related but everyone appreciates workmanship and we all need boxes, cabinets and display cases so could you get them up as profile posts or something?

We need more craftsmen around to inspire us to be more creative and to appreciate skill, quality and the beauty of things made with care.

Back
Top Bottom