What's new

CNC router!

This is just the the 2nd one, Its not right but Its usable. The next one is the one to look out for, because it will be properly finished!. And little different ;)
Thankyou for your kind words :)

Great job that is very nice.
Do you know anything about router copying? If that's what you call it.
Was speaking to a chap other day who used to copy chess pieces and it got me thinking :hmm:
It would be sending the G~Codes to your software that you need, that will run Router, Laser, Miller etc.

It would be sending the G~Codes to your software that you need, that will run Router, Laser, Miller etc.
He said it ran like two decks and he just traced over the original if that makes sense.
I'm going to google it see what he means.

Would work out a lot of dollar. Would be better getting a proper Router. seams a lot to me. But do your research buddy :)

@mattc1 do you have a dna60 board, I've wanted to make a dna60 box for ages but not been able to figure out mounting it , I have asked in the modmaking fb group , but no one was willing to share how they did it , must be a secret ;) lol

@mattc1 do you have a dna60 board, I've wanted to make a dna60 box for ages but not been able to figure out mounting it , I have asked in the modmaking fb group , but no one was willing to share how they did it , must be a secret ;) lol
Hi mate, hope you are well. I have not got a DNA60 but have a DNA40 in a Art&Mods squonker. I am sure the are the same board, as in mounting it, because all the difference is the 2 bits on side of board that you get on the 60, and you can snap them off, as they are designed for this.

Let me do my bits and bobs I need to do and I will see how the front comes of the Art&mods, and if I can get it of easy I will put pictures up for you, so you can see the general view of how they do it. But as in mod making some will do it one way and some else will say do it a different way :)

I think you may need a mounting plate, and the mounting kit. (stealth vape sells the kit which is just the screws for the mounting plate)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom