What's new

Calling Mod Makers

GROOF

Achiever
I saw the small dna 30 box mod Vaping Bad did a little while back and I absolutly love it. I have contacted him just incase he would change his mind and make another one but unfortunatly not :(

Vaping Bads Small DNA 30 mod
dna.jpg

So I was wondering if there are any mod makers that would be able to make something like/very close to this.

The priorities that he lists are exactly what I would be after, along with the form factor and the case. But I think its the size that matters most of all.

It's got to have the recessed buttons as well so I can put it in my pocket without it firing. I'm lazy and prefer not to do the 5 clicks on/off all the time.

So if there are any mod makers out there who are interested in doing something like this give me a shout and we can talk about the details and money as I don't have a clue about what costs would be involved.

GROOF - Can I suggest you drop bish a line? His DNA mods are very similar to what you are looking for, and he might be interested in a commission? :)

@GROOF - Can I suggest you drop @bish a line? His DNA mods are very similar to what you are looking for, and he might be interested in a commission? :)

Thanks for the suggestion Dexter.

I did contact Bish to see if it's something he could do and he did get back to me with some pics of what he has done.

Although he does really nice, well excellent work in fact, it's doesn't look like he can do what I want. By that I mean the case for it really and the recessed buttons.

Maybe I'm asking to much, I don't know. All I know is that I'm useless at doing stuff like this so I know there is no way I'm going to be able to build myself anything.

I could do it but I'm waiting on my mill that I will get in 1-2 weeks so I couldn't start on it straight away. I can do 3d rendering so you could get an idea of what it would look like if you want.

I could do it but I'm waiting on my mill that I will get in 1-2 weeks so I couldn't start on it straight away. I can do 3d rendering so you could get an idea of what it would look like if you want.

Thanks mate. I can wait so that's not a problem.

Do you want to pm me with expected costs and what not?

A 3d rendering would also be a great idea.

Back
Top Bottom