What's new

Broken DNA 250

Thank you everyone.

I'm not keen on the 3D stuff either as the first one they sent cracked under the pressure of the batteries on the 2nd day. This was a replacement.

The screen doesn't bother me. But the crack goes under the battery sled and I would be worried it would crack again.

@vapesmarter is there a way to turn the internals into a pretty one off mod like Sam said?
I am not answering for Stu here but the chipset will be fine, just needs a new screen which is easy enough to swap out. Then the insides would be fine to use in another box as it where. But as said it would be upto Stu whether he is comfortable with using the insides of the mod.
I will say this though, Stu's work is quality, I own 2 mods he has made for me so far.

I am not answering for Stu here but the chipset will be fine, just needs a new screen which is easy enough to swap out. Then the insides would be fine to use in another box as it where. But as said it would be upto Stu whether he is comfortable with using the insides of the mod.
I will say this though, Stu's work is quality, I own 2 mods he has made for me so far.
He's making my 3rd now and I need at least another 10 his work is amazing [emoji5]

Have sent you a pm

I’m struggling with the vapesmarter shit car at the moment

Barrys out but the car is squareing up to him

It will end in tears

And it’s raining

I fixed her :D
20180712_183010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom