What's new

Best gauge wire to use in a DIY box mod?

@BaDaBooM posted a link to RS components shop on ebay with some mosfets that were the perfect match, just can't find the thread to get you there with this fucking stupid tablet as it keeps closing POTV every few responses I post. :(

posted from a DIY juice cloud

I'm to old to remember that :( Sure Seedy has some in his shop

I'm to old to remember that :( Sure Seedy has some in his shop
Too old? You're a whipper snapper [emoji106]
I haven't got an MOSFETs in but they are on the way. The ones I had turned out to be no good so I ditched them.
I've got the right ones coming now thanks to the knowledge of some lovely people on here.
Thanks guys.

I have one of those mosfets and I'm willing to part with it if anybody needs it.

I have one of those mosfets and I'm willing to part with it if anybody needs it.
As much as Im eager to try 1 out Ill let some 1 else take you up on that, thanks for the offer.

Too old? You're a whipper snapper [emoji106]
I haven't got an MOSFETs in but they are on the way. The ones I had turned out to be no good so I ditched them.
I've got the right ones coming now thanks to the knowledge of some lovely people on here.
Thanks guys.

Ah, are you the fella who runs the modmakers shop site?
Will wait till they have them in and Ill have a couple off of there.

As much as Im eager to try 1 out Ill let some 1 else take you up on that, thanks for the offer.

Ah, are you the fella who runs the modmakers shop site?
Will wait till they have them in and Ill have a couple off of there.
I am. I appreciate the wait but they may be a little while. Slow boat and all that ;-)
Thanks though.
Ric

I am. I appreciate the wait but they may be a little while. Slow boat and all that ;-)
Thanks though.
Ric

I have a broken FT DNA30 chip and a freshly ordered FT DNA30 to use up first before I get round to doing anything else so no worries.
Just had 1 of them fat daddys 510s of you for my vaporstickleback build I have got planned.
Thats if the case I ordered is going to be any good for the job when it turns up.

Cheers.

Here's my mech box. Hits hard and I'm still enjoying using it.
Oak & Aluminium USB Chargeable Mod

Hats off to you seedy I love the layout of your box.

I used your site Altoids Box mod as a guide for my Pinoy Rizla Box any chance of a close-up picture of the internals of the Oak & Aluminium as I have a piece of mahogany acquired 40 years ago and I'm looking at making a 26650 USB box.

Hats off to you seedy I love the layout of your box.

I used your site Altoids Box mod as a guide for my Pinoy Rizla Box any chance of a close-up picture of the internals of the Oak & Aluminium as I have a piece of mahogany acquired 40 years ago and I'm looking at making a 26650 USB box.

Thanks fella.
There are a few pictures on the page but this is all I've got.

13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg

Thanks for the pictures.

Can you tell me what thickness brass sheet you used? Also what is the switch? I am thinking of a homemade switch ( Brass bolt 2 locking nuts) just pushes the brass sheets together with maybe a spring to pull the switch head back..any thoughts?

The switch is a mirror cap and I used a bolt and 2 nemesis magnets. I think a spring would be better to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom