What's new

Azeroth RTA post deck bent!

I really don't think it would affect the coiling or vaping on it. On my skyhook one of the posts is slightly bent but it's still vapes as it should.
Im more worried about 3coil post! But that all are screwed up makes me more unsatisfied!

Have you tried to coil it up rover see if it will work
No! Because I ordered this atty because of triple coil setup and because its RTA! Now I have RDA! So I dont see a point to wick it if im going to send it back for exchange probably!

@Hopipola
That small plastic thing is the insulator! You need that. Looking at your video I can see the tilt much more clearly. It is not a problem buddy. Looked worse in the picture at the angle. It's just the insulator because it's the live post. It's fine mate. Crack on and enjoy it! No problem at all there bud.

@Hopipola
That small plastic thing is the insulator! You need that. Looking at your video I can see the tilt much more clearly. It is not a problem buddy. Looked worse in the picture at the angle. It's just the insulator because it's the live post. It's fine mate. Crack on and enjoy it! No problem at all there bud.
I'm ok with the dual post but triple coil option is defective so not happy! :/

OK, didn't make it that far in the video. Are you using the hex tool?

Last edited:
OK, didn't make it that far in the video. Are you using the hex tool?
Yeah the one is provided! Well that is bad now as well! But i checked in youtube review before about this RTA and guy said he stripped two or three screws as well!

Not having much luck there are ya bud?

Send it back.

Back
Top Bottom