What's new

Another Bright Spark Idea

Apparently Silver won't work James..........needs to be Nickle.

I think that silver can work, but it's best between say x and y voltage and this charges to quickly it would go past that point and just cremate it. I might look to do something like a C or D Battery one at some point, so the current is pushed through a little slower - I think that happens.

Bloody well done mate, to come up with, build and getting shipped an idea must feel awesome :D great stuff, and i am sure there will be many grateful people to ha !!! all that faff disappearing.......

Bloody well done mate, to come up with, build and getting shipped an idea must feel awesome :D great stuff, and i am sure there will be many grateful people to ha !!! all that faff disappearing.......

Cheers. The ideas are out the, as is the information so most people could make them. To be totally frank, it takes me at least 2hrs to build one, the component cost is high and from multiple sources so postage is not cheap, adding say 15mins just for testing it's not really an earner, more of a bit of fun / hobby than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom