What's new

Another boring DNA build

Some more renderings
1del.png

3del.png

2del.png

4del.png

Hahaha!
I expect to see lots of photos and a review when it arrives.
Which one did you go for in the end?

Went for the one you linked me :thumbup: and I tricked it out with nice little rotary table.

Went for the one you linked me :thumbup: and I tricked it out with nice little rotary table.

Excellent stuff Sir!
Look forward to hearing more about it.
Hopefully the shipping is a bit quicker than Fasttech. When is it due to arrive?

Excellent stuff Sir!
Look forward to hearing more about it.
Hopefully the shipping is a bit quicker than Fasttech. When is it due to arrive?

Idk atm, said on the site something about getting the machine ready "Delivery: When the machine is ready, we will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery." Whatever that means, suppose a couple of days and then they will contact me.

Ordered some mill bits too, got a couple of good ones and ordered a couple of cheap ones from China to try out, they were dirt cheap so Im not expecting much. If they are shit I can use them as cheapo parallels.

Don't know where I'm gonna put it I have no room for it.

Idk atm, said on the site something about getting the machine ready "Delivery: When the machine is ready, we will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery." Whatever that means, suppose a couple of days and then they will contact me.

Ordered some mill bits too, got a couple of good ones and ordered a couple of cheap ones from China to try out, they were dirt cheap so Im not expecting much. If they are shit I can use them as cheapo parallels.

Don't know where I'm gonna put it I have no room for it.

There is always room for more power tools!

I'm jealous. But I'm stuck at work 7 days a week right now, so I guess it'd be just another tool i didn't have time for!
Just put it on the kitchen table, you can eat just about anywhere. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom