What's new

A mod is born SX350 26650 Box Mod

You are crazy, its a compliment.

I would go all out and put a UV led in it and have UV sensitive braided sleeves and do a color theme like black/white, green/black or black/blue. Wrap the battery in uv sensitive hest shrink tubing.

That sounds like a fantastic Idea, I'll get the finances sorted out first so this wont be an immedeate thing but once the money is Sorted - October or November probably - The joy's of monthly wages, Then I think this project will be a go if you want to give it a try... - Who knows maybe Evolv will release their new board by then...

My info is 50w with reverse battery protection and 0.2 or 0.3 ohms limit - but not sure how accurate it is...

That sounds like a fantastic Idea, I'll get the finances sorted out first so this wont be an immedeate thing but once the money is Sorted - October or November probably - The joy's of monthly wages, Then I think this project will be a go if you want to give it a try... - Who knows maybe Evolv will release their new board by then...

My info is 50w with reverse battery protection and 0.2 or 0.3 ohms limit - but not sure how accurate it is...

Give me poke when you are ready.

Should be a fun project. Will be interesting to see what evolve release next.

Damn it Tubbyengineer and BaDaBooM. I thought that was me done with hardware and you come up with something like this. Sounds like it will be another awesome mod. I want one.

Give me poke when you are ready.

Should be a fun project. Will be interesting to see what evolve release next.

If the gi12 clone is surfacing soon....wonder if the chips may be made available :D

You could have the giant display on one side, and a nice perspex back with all the sexed up insides on the other. :drool:

Damn!
Leave the forum for a few weeks and BaDaBooM comes up with another work of art!
Too much cold beer, tapas and sunshine is distracting me...
You, Sir, are a genius!
As it happens, I've been thinking that a 26650 aluminium box mod would be a great idea!
Great work fella!

:worship:

R

Damn!
Leave the forum for a few weeks and @BaDaBooM comes up with another work of art!
Too much cold beer, tapas and sunshine is distracting me...
You, Sir, are a genius!
As it happens, I've been thinking that a 26650 aluminium box mod would be a great idea!
Great work fella!

:worship:

R

Thanks mate nice to see you are back :)
60watts + 26650 makes sense both for safety and battery life.

Got a piece of billet aluminum for the next project. Going to make some renderings, make a thread and see what people think.

Thank You

To BaDaBoom just got my box the he made for me the other day and the craftsmanship is fantastic. I will keep updating as it comes together. Many thanks to you for all the help, communication and helping a fellow vapor from across the pond without a seconds hesitation.

I remember this conversation Tubby, I'm starting my sx350 next month and if it is half as neat as this I'll be happy, fantastic build mate, one to be proud of.... Out of interest how many man hours?

Back
Top Bottom