What's new

A bigger A Hole

Bryan123456

Achiever
Has anyone increased the air hole size on the AGA-T? If so what size drill(s) did you use and did it improve the air flow or vape quality?

Hey Bryan, I was just watching a vid for a device I got from vapingthings that is pretty much an aga-t but with a steel body, I'll post it here, as people may find handy hints in it, but he mentions the tight draw and suggests drilling it out with a 1/16th bit...and I don't know what that means exactly, being the mech wizard that I am, but there you go, 1/16th of an inch? Would that be mahoosive? Maybe not, don't ask me. All clear now, eh.

Oh, and by the way, I saw you mention elsewhere at some point glass tubes for the device, check this thread, you may have seen it, but it could be an option: http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/6315-Custom-Cut-Glass-Tanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno why .. but the draw on the aga-t is exactly right for me

Yeah I find the same. Cleaned up the hole a little on the inside because it was a bit burry. Also stuck a paper clip through the hole as this was not cleaned out properly.

Maybe i'm just very immature, but i'm surprised at the lack of jokes in this thread o.o

Back
Top Bottom