What's new

510 spanners

Dadaran

Achiever
Hi all,
For some reason I am finding it hard to locate where I could get hold of some spanners for 510 like in the image below. In the video this was grabbed from it made whipping out the 510 really easy because of the shape and size. Obviously not searching with the right term. I am sure it is something obvious, apologies for being thick!
IMG_0118.PNG

It is the size and shape of the spanner handles that I can not find. Anyone?

Thank you @mannikon any advice from @city461 most greatfully recieved :). Do not know why I am finding it so problematic to work this out. Will try and hunt down the thread as well.

I've been using thin pliers and a fat daddy 510 tool, then locking it with epoxy

Seems to be the most longer term solution I've found and if your light on the epoxy it can be cracked off if needed

Hi all,
For some reason I am finding it hard to locate where I could get hold of some spanners for 510 like in the image below. In the video this was grabbed from it made whipping out the 510 really easy because of the shape and size. Obviously not searching with the right term. I am sure it is something obvious, apologies for being thick!
View attachment 139028
That looks like it was 3D printed, probably specifically for the Gloom mod. Your best bet is probably a socket of the appropriate size...

you could try looking on ebay at clock makers tools you never no its worth a look ......:goodluck:.........

Back
Top Bottom