What's new

0.45 Kanthal

@Raguri I bet that dripper is getting hot

Amazingly, it's not as bad as you might think!
Yes, it does get scaldingly hot, but by the time it reaches that, it's time to top it up :P
The video's actually from wet to dry!
Webcam-1384636535.jpg
Webcam-1384636520.jpgThis should give an idea... of how much wick at least. Terrible laptop webcam :(

Man oh man. Clouds. Got any suggestions for safe high amp output (safe) batteries? I need some sub ohm business :-)

Man oh man. Clouds. Got any suggestions for safe high amp output (safe) batteries? I need some sub ohm business :-)

Think I may have shown you a couple already in another thread ;)
BUT

Sony 18650 1600mAh (30 amp) forgotten the exact model number.
And, SenyBor IMR 2250mAh (10 Amp) What I use. :)

This was a simple 1.5 ohm coil,just took fecking ages to get the coil straight & tidy WITH the wick carefully positioned WITHOUT screwing up my coil.

That was 5 volts through the 1.5 ohm,and its actually less stressful on my batteries as the voltage regulator on my VV PCB gets hotter on my normal atty than this dripper.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wondered etc you were on about elsabubs so watched the video again,must remember to mute 'vintage TV' next time lol.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

no please dont i love old tunes! the video wouldnt have been half as good without it. remember to have vintage tv on full blast when you do your final vid for the comp;)

Back
Top Bottom