The previous versions of the iSub series were, and still are, excellent tanks – they produce great flavour and vapour so we’re excited to be getting our hands on one of the new models to check out and give you our thoughts on the improvements.
The specs for the tank are as follows:
- Twist to open Top-Cap.
- ‘Four Point’ Adjustable Airflow.
- High Quality Stainless Steel and Rainbow tinted Pyrex Glass.
- Automatic fill-shield Prevents Flooding When Filling.
- 510 Replaceable Mouthpiece.
- Durable 510 Connection.
- Available in Stainless Steel, Blue, Black, Gunmetal.
- Compatible with All Innokin iSub Coils.
Innokin are also bringing out new Plex3D coils for use with this tank. Like many coil manufacturers of late, these coils will be mesh-based and have some interesting features.
- Next Generation 3D Mesh Coil Technology
- Plex3D Pattern with ‘Micro-Grooves’ Boosts Flavors.
- Ultra-Rapid Heat-up and Cool-down Extends Coil Life.
- High Efficiency Coil Power Flow.
- Organic Cotton and Wood-Pulp Wicking.
- 30 – 55 Wattage Range (0.35Ω)
- Plex3D Coil is Compatible with Innokin iSub Tanks.
As with the old coils being compatible with the new version of the tanks it’s great to see that the new coils will also be backward compatible with the new tank.
When we hear about “Next Generation” and “Vaping Innovation” it’s quite often hype, but looking at the specs for the Plex3D coils they do look pretty amazing!
The design of the mesh truly does look unique and Innokin are right, greater surface area should lead to better vapour and flavour production, so these coils should deliver the goods!
The tank has had a major facelift as well, the shots from the press release look great – the styling has been brought up to date and the tank finish and mesh-style resin drip tips finish the tanks off really nicely.
You can check out more about the iSub-B and Plex3D coils on Innokin’s site here:
We’ll let you know when we have received this and had a good blast on it to see if it lives up to its on paper potential!