Vaptio AirGo Pod Kit
I was sent this item by another member as he felt it may be a better fit for me.
I have to say when I saw the Vaptio AirGo Pod Kit and carried out some research, I was intrigued. Never have I come across a vape device like this before, they look more like Ear Pods!
Vaptio is a US based company dedicated to changing the vaping world by continuously bringing in innovative and better options to users around the world since its establishment in Seattle in 2014. Some examples of previous kits are, the Cosmo, The Tyro and The Razor
Vaptio state: The Vaptio AirGo is the world's smallest, lightest open pod system, small but powerful.
What’s in the box!
- AirGo Box
- AirGo Mod
- A spare pod (open/refillable)
- USB Charging Cable
- Warranty card
- AirGo Box Size: 73.2 x 50 x 24.2mm
- AirGo Mod Size: 64.4 x 20.6 x10.3mm
- Podmod weighs 13 grams when full
- Coil Resistance: 1.0ohmMax
- Power: 11W
- AirGo Box Battery: 700mAh
- AirGo Mod Battery: 80mAh
- Fill Type: Easy side fill
- Battery indicator: LED lights
- E-juice Capacity: 1.5 ML
- AirGo Box Material: PC
Moving on to my thoughts on this little device...
Out of the box I loved it, so different! The mod itself is tiny. I filled the pod with Juice Head Strawberry Kiwi Nic Salts 10mg, left it for about 10 mins and gave it a whirl.
Now I wouldn’t say it blew me away but the flavour was ok. I’ve been using this on and off for about four days now and I’m still using it but mainly for the review.
- Great concept
- Very good design
- Quality and light weight at 13 grams
- Handy having the charge box, five minutes maximum to charge the little device
- Second section for a spare POD so you can switch pods on the go
- AirGo box charges in about 45 mins
- Very stealthy
- Good battery led indicators for box and device
- Ok flavour, not the worst but not the best either
- Decent mtl draw
- The flavour, which for me is a big deal
- It gets kind of hot when vaping
I personally would not purchase this but I can see this being used for a quick stealthy vape by some. If the flavour was improved, I would definitely use it as I’m impressed with the concept and innovation.
Many thanks to Vaptio for sending this in for review!