Cost of the kit: £14.99
Pack of 2 pods: £4.49
Thank you to Vaporesso for sending this to us for review. As you are all aware I am a big fan of Vaporesso and always look forward to trying and reviewing a new kit especially if it’s MTL.
Vaporesso have brought us the Gen ranges, Osmall/Xtra, PM80/30, GTX range and so much more and are known as an excellent quality brand that work hard to produce vaping products based on user feedback.
So lets get to it shall we…..
Whats in the box
- 2 x VAPORESSO BARR 1.2Ω pods (1.2ml)
- VAPORESSO BARR device
- Type-C usb cable
- User manual
- Warranty card and reminder card
Specs and Features
- Dimensions: 110 x 13 x 13 mm
- POD Juice Capacity: 1.2ml
- Resistance: 1.2Ω Mesh POD
- Battery Capacity: 350mAh
- Battery Output Power: 13W
- Charging Current: Type-C, 5V/0.5A
- Airflow: Adjustable – 4 level AF options (by rotating the pod)
- Metal texture coating with portable size
- Multiple safety protections
- Available in 6 colours
First off, I was surprised by the size and weight, it's very slim, sleek and light. I filled the pod with Dr Vapes Pink Sour 10mg salts, it’s easy to fill with a decent size fill port. I started off using the level 4 airflow then gradually rotated until I got it down to level 1. There are symbols on each side, but I found it easier to use the fill bung to work out the airflow. Either way, it’s simple to use.
On the tightest airflow option, I would say it's not as tight as the Osmall but it's close. For me personally, I preferred level 1 and 2. The difference 1-2 and 3-4 isn’t that noticeable. The flavour was good, it has a nice mouthpiece and is easy to use.
Let’s be honest here, it’s a 350mAh Pod kit, it will not blow you away but it does what it supposed to do which is that it provides a nice mouth to lung stealthy vape. The capacity is disappointing at only 1.2ml, but based on the overall size I can understand why.
The battery got me through about half a day, but I was vaping a lot as I was home at the time.
- Good quality
- Slim, stylish design
- Easy to use
- Excellent flavour on these mesh pods
- Stealthy device
- Type C charging
- No leaks at all
- Excellent coil life – around 14/16 days
- Suits all types of MTL airflow preferences
- Well one might say the battery and juice capacity but let’s be realistic here, what more do you expect from a slim vape device like this?
- Throw away PODs
This is ideal as a starter kit or for a quick nic hit for any vaper, you can have it in the car, a purse, pocket and have a quick vape to get your fix as and when needed. I am pleasantly surprised by this little device.
Keep your eyes peeled as I will be doing a giveaway soon, Vaporesso kindly sent two devices so someone will be in for a treat!
Overall Score 8.5/10