Innokin Endura M18
Thank you to Innokin for sending this out for review. Many of you are know the Innokin brand and use their products regularly. I see lots of people use the Kroma range, Ares RTA, Adept Zlide, Zennith, the Sceptre and Coolfire, so they are very popular and they know their stuff when it comes to producing good quality vaping devices!
In the box
- Innokin Endura M18 pod device
- Innokin Endura M18 replacement pod
- Innokin Endura M18 1.6 Ohm BVC coil x2
- Spare coil lock pod base
- Micro type-C Usb charging cable
- User manual + warning/safety card
Specs and Features
- 700mAh built-in battery
- USB type-C charging port
- Size: 86.5×30.2x17mm
- MTL inhale
- Sleek, lightweight design
- Auto draw activation
- 10W in normal mode or 13.5W boost mode for more flavours.
- 2ml/4ml e-liquid capacity
- Removable coil method
- Adjustable Airflow - turn the pod 180° for a tighter or more open draw
- Upgraded prism BVC coils and compatible with T18E coils
- Suited To 50% PG and high PG e-liquids
- 6 colours available
- The package is produced with eco-friendly materials without any plastics and backed by their upgraded anti-counterfeiting system.
So the Endura M18, or as I call it Sceptres little brother, how does it perform and what are my thoughts? Here we go!
First impressions of the packaging and presentation were positive. I like the fact they use eco friendly packaging. I was lucky enough to be sent two kits and two boxes of coils, very generous! You know I am a hardened pod kit user, and I was really looking forward to this. I did get to try the Sceptre, but for me it was too airy and I ended up passing it on to another member of the forum. So, of course, I thought the M18 would be much more suitable for me and my preference.
If you look at the kit you will see four small led lights at the bottom of the device, and the power button sits flush on the left side panel. It is very slim looking and nicely tucked away. The pod already had the new coil installed so I just opened up the fill hole, which is decent, and filled her up
While the device is switched off, you can change the power output. All you do is hold down the power button and it will switch from green (10W), which is the regular mode, to Purple (13.5W) Boost Mode.
The LED lights also indicate the battery capacity – one light is 20% or Less, two is 20-60%, and three is 60% plus.
The coils are locked in at the base. You just turn the base section to the unlock symbol and remove the coil, then pop in a new one, and place the lock base back on and twist to lock it simples!
I used this kit for around ten days on and off and found it fairly simple to use. I should have read the manual properly as it took me a while to work out how to change the power settings as you have to turn it off to change them. It gave nice flavour, and you can tell the difference in power and airflow. The coil started to taste muted by around day eight, which isn’t too bad.
I ended up giving this to a work colleague who smokes and uses an old type pen. She was complaining about the coils so I gave her the M18 to use along with some nic salts, and she hasn’t had a cigarette since! Here is the feedback she gave me:
"After trying the Endura M18, I can honestly say I am very impressed. The vape pen is easy to use, charges quick and is very comfortable to hold. The mouthpiece makes it easier when inhaling as it does not require much movement of the mouth. The pods that come alongside the vape also make it easier to change when the coil runs out (there is very little mess when changing pods – (BIG PLUS!). Overall, the vape pen is perfect for using indoors where there is an option to limit the amount of vape that is let out. From an ex-smoker, this device has definitely helped staying away from the cigarettes! 5 STARS all around."
What I liked is…..
- The design – nice and sleek
- The mouthpiece
- Pod is transparent
- Adjustable Airflow
- Spare Lock section provided
- Colour choices
- Decent MTL draw
- Power levels work well
- Good flavour from the coil
- Battery life good as its purely MTL at low power
- Compatible with Endura T18 and T18E
- Charges in around 55 minutes
- Auto Draw only – nice and easy
What I was not so keen on
- Hard to see the purple LED light (Boost Mode)
- The tighter airflow isn’t very tight – definitely medium for me
- Not keen on the charging port at the base
I would recommend this to a new vaper as well as an MTL user that’s looking for a stealthy vape.
Thank you to Innokin for their generosity!
DeeDee’s Score – 8/10