Artery Pal LT Pod
A big thanks to Lila from Sourcemore for sending this to me for review. Being an Artery Pal fan, I was looking forward to reviewing this little kit. I have used the Pal 2 and the Pal 2 pro for a while when I initially gave up the smoke so I had high hopes!
In the box
- 1 x PAL LT Kit
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 2 x Wrap designs
Specs and Features
- 3-level LED Indicator
- Draw-activated or Button Built-in 700mAh Battery Micro USB Charging
- PAL SE Pod (new version)
- 2ml Refillable Pod Capacity
- 1.3Ohm Pods
- Ergonomic Mouthpiece
- Materials: Aluminium alloy + PCTG
- Dimensions 23x13x105mm
- Net Weight: 40g
- Maximum Wattage: 11W
- Output Voltage: 3.2-4.2V
- Resistance Range: 1.0-2.0Ohm
- Charging Current: 0.5A(MAX)
- Protections: Overcharge/Overheat/Cut-off at 8 seconds/Short circuit protection
The kit arrived nicely boxed with everything you need. It’s a nice purple colour and came with two skins which are pretty funky.
This is a bottom fill device with two holes to allow for air to escape. Easy to fill, I let it sit for 10 mins then popped it back into the main device and started vaping. It has a easy 5 clicks on and off as you expect from most kits. The taste is nice and dense, but I’m not a fan, it is not an enjoyable vape for me. It's bit spitty, and it doesn’t give you a mouth full of vapour. I get occasional hot spit back, I don’t know why I was shocked as I had the same issue with the Pal SE as they use the same new pods.
I kept persevering though on and off for about two weeks, but it continued to do the same so I am not impressed with the SE pods. The device itself is a good little kit. The battery life is good, and it charges in about 1hr 15mins. You can use the button or auto draw, and both work well.
- Decent 700 mAh battery
- Easy to use device
- Light and small enough for your pocket
- Ergonomic mouthpiece
- I like the skins that are included – nice touch
- Not a decent vape using the SE Pods, it feels like I’m left with a film of E-liquid in my mouth. Looking at other reviews, many people enjoy the new improved SE pods, but for me it was disappointing.
- Only 1 pod in the kit, but for the price that’s understandable
Sourcemore price £13.86 plus shipping
Overall score 6/10