The Eleaf iStick is made by iSmoka Electronics Co. Ltd in Shenzhen City, China. Established in 2008 they now create a number of products including atomizers, batteries and ePipes and trade worldwide.
- 2200mAh internal Li-Ion Battery
- Variable Wattage (VW) up to 20W and Variable Voltage (VV) from 3v – 5.5v
- Bright OLED display
- 510 threaded connection
- Power on/off: Press the button for five times to turn the iStick on and off.
- 10-sec Protection: Maximum of 10 seconds per drag.
- Atomizer Short-Circuit Protection: If atomizer short-circuits, the OLED screen show “Atomizer Short”.
- Low-Voltage Protection: Once the battery is below 3.3V the OLED screen will show “Lock”, which means its time to recharge.
- Unlock the Low-voltage Protection: The iStick begins working again once it reaches 3.65V.
- Low power Alert: If the battery’s power is lower than 10%, the power symbol on the screen will flash.
- Atomizers from 1ohm to 3ohm capable
- Pass-Thru vaping while charging