LiquidRage was started by Carl Webster and Greg Wilding 2015 in frustration to weak flavoured eliquid. They wanted to "create in your face potent flavours that hit you like a sledgehammer!"
Andrew, Chief Technology Officer at Rejuiced, told us: “They shared tremendous success with this USP, handling up to 200 orders per day.”
The range consists of:
- S’lush - where blue raspberries and blueberries mingle together
- Borg - fruity berries, crystal eucalyptus and a menthol injection
- Blue Muff - moist muffin bursting with the flavour of fresh blueberries
- Unicorn Blood - milky raspberry lushness
- Bunny Milk - creamy custard combined with strawberry goodness
- Beetlejuice - strawberry, mango, pineapple, raspberry
- Black Monk - blackcurrant, menthol and aniseed
- Gran’s Tart - moist biscuity base and tangy lemon curd
- Splunk - pear drops and hubbalicious strawberry bubble gum
- Pinkeye - raspberry, grapefruit, lemon and lime
- Red Monk - red berries, black grape, menthol and aniseed
- Purp - pink raspberry and blackcurrant
- Grizzly Tears - cola and sour apples
- Dingoberry - Citrus soda, mixed berries and a cool refreshing bite
- Twisted - vanilla ice cream and a touch of strawberry
- Jammy Doh - fresh doughnuts
- Pixie’s Curse - Mixed berries, citrus, aniseed and menthol
- Cupid’s Tonic - Strawberry sours
- Seduction - warm gooey caramel
The move is part of a number of changes at Rejuiced. The shipping deadline for orders is moving from 1pm to 4pm Monday-Friday. Also, manufacturing will now be handled in a Certified ISO 7 cleanroom.
The price is of the LiquidRage range is changing from £10.99 to £9.99, and Rejuiced are focussing on stock management so 'Black Monk' quantities can actually fulfil demand. The juice will come in letterbox-friendly bottles.
Rejuiced state that 10ml TPD compliant versions of the eliquids will be launched next week.
- LiquidRage - https://liquidrage.co.uk/liquidrage-eliquid