Postman
Profile M RTA
The Smallest But Sophisticated Mesh RTA

wotofo-profile-m-rta-banner-pc.png

What’s In The Package
wotofo-profile-m-rta-package-standard.png

wotofo-profile-m-rta-boom-pc.png

The Secret Advantage Of Being Short
Structurally, being short makes vapor travel less to get into your mouth, thus being better in retaining the original flavor of your e-liquid.
wotofo-profile-m-rta-information-1.png

All Engineered For Accurate Air Distribution
The Profile M has a subtlety designed top airflow system. Air gets in from the slanted path, and splits into multiple streams by the honeycombed chamber ceiling, then hits directly onto the heating mesh, sizzling all the flavors out.

wotofo-profile-m-rta-information-02.png

No Worries, It Never Leaks!
Besides its capability to produce immense flavor, the Profile M RTA is made to be leak-free, since it indeed is your right to have a troubleless vape.

wotofo-profile-m-rta-information-03.png

MESH OPTIONS FOR THE PROFILE M
All the original Profile RDA meshes can work with the Profile M RTA. And a smaller Clapton mesh is now added to the family, which means you can also use it on your Profile RDA.

PUSH-OPEN TOP CAP, EASY REFILLING
To fill the tank, you just push open the top cap, and the filling hole will be revealed.

wotofo-profile-m-rta-cap-01.png

wotofo-profile-m-rta-cap-02.png

wotofo-profile-m-rta-cap-03.png

Looks exactly the same as the Zeus X with a sliding top which personally is a crap idea.

Yeah I'm not a fan of non-locking slide to fills but looks good other than that, looks like it's been made to fit perfectly on the Mechlyfe Paramour too.

Not a fan of rta`s, havent tried mesh, but even I like the look of this one.

It trully reminds me of the Gear Rta with the straight glass... can't explain it.

Back
Top Bottom