What's new

New Arrival-WOTOFO Profile RDTA- Make The Profile Great Again!

I have one on the way from the generous folk at Wotofo. Looking forward to trying this one!
Seems every man & his dog is lol. I know of at least half a dozen already plus reviewers :D. It's a big push to catch the US market for August, lots of stuff being launched right now. Wotofo also have a mod going pre-order tomorrow.

I have a question @WotofoOfficial
The new nexMesh clapton coils looks interesting, but, how are the wires "attached" to the main coil crossbars? is it welded? whats the material?

The Clapton is Ni80/Ka1. The centre bar looks to be tacked on.
not sure mate. What I see its just a 3D render. Who knows

Heres a picture from the Augvape Intake Sub Ohm tank clapton mesh coils. I think (Im not sure) they are the original creator of the clapton mesh thingy, but now some companies are using the concept.

augvape-clapton-mesh.png

I can see some welding points, I what dont know is what material is that.
Just asking, Im a bit worried since it seems to some of the regular welding materials are toxic and dangerous under certain circumstances.
I say all this from absolute ignorance, Im not stating nothing.

not sure mate. What I see its just a 3D render. Who knows

Heres a picture from the Augvape Intake Sub Ohm tank clapton mesh coils. I think (Im not sure) they are the original creator of the clapton mesh thingy, but now some companies are using the concept.

augvape-clapton-mesh.png

I can see some welding points, I what dont know is what material is that.
Just asking, Im a bit worried since it seems to some of the regular welding materials are toxic and dangerous under certain circumstances.
I say all this from absolute ignorance, Im not stating nothing.
Should be getting one very soon so will double check. Unlikely to be soldered as that would/could melt. More likely tag/spot welded.

Saw a review where the reviewer broke one of these as he tried to bend it around the bending tool. I can't find it to link you up now but he did it with the second one by hand. If that was a one-off then fine, but if it is a regular thing then people are going to get pissed off with buying them only to see too many of them breaking pretty quickly

EDIT: Here it is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom