What's new

COG MTL RTA - World First Gear Mechanism Powered Atomizer

It is interesting..... in the fact it replaces fixed pins and incerts... but is a bell really necessary on a bike
I'm with you there but going by the split the kayfun 5 highlighted with mtl vapers (way too huge an airflow hole for me) some like thing's pretty airy or to use clapton style coils so at least there's flexibility.
I actually am liking the look of it visually but I think I'm liking the new cthulhu mtl rta better. We shall see.

It looks like this will be a trend as the new innokin aries rta also has a flexible under coil airflow hole

I like the innovation on this Cog. I'm the sort of person who might switch airflow options depending on the build.

Be interested to see what route they've gone down with that.
It's like a rectangle hole atop a square, so as you turn it the airflow hole changes from long oblong to tiny square. Both very good idea's.
The proof will be in them keeping airtight over time I suspect.
Not an issue for me as once it's set, I doubt it will move.
Definitely addresses the issue we've said on potv for year's. You can make as many airflow hole sizes in the side of the tank you want but unless you address the hole under the coil, it ain't happening.

I am here to update:):)
Curious about what is the gear airflow control?

As the base ring moves, the mechanism transmits the rotary motion to the internal gear which works like a revolver cylinder, aligning 1 of the 5 internal inlets with the only passage that directs an accurate amount of air right underneath the coil.

You can try to adjust the airflow yourself: https://www.wotofo.com/pages/wotofo-cog-mtl-rta

ciqbyeJ.gif

Back
Top Bottom