What's new

Your First Vape Kit?

Approaching five years ago: First six months with a rechargeable cigalike. *One* cigalike - the hours I must have spent waiting for the little fucker to pick up enough charge for another toot, I don't know how I managed it. During that time I never encountered anyone else who vaped.

Then I went to a meet I'd read about on UKV, and was given a crash course in serious vaping. Ordered my first proper kit almost immediately: a V2 Vamo, an Igo-L dripper, and an Aga T2 genny. And the coil-building necessaries.

The Vamo/Igo-L is still on my desk, and still works, although I seldom pick it up these days. Still using rebuildables and mech tube mods almost exclusively though.

vamo.jpg

It's been a while but might have to grab a pack as still got the tanks here. I forgot about the Nature Vape tanks though! Got to dig one of those out again soon as found a load of coils I made up for them. Used to spend hours making the coils and using the zapper to weld the no-res legs on to them :D
I had a brief but tasty affair with the aerotank mini and nature vape coils. For anyone who missed the aerotank it was like a protank/trophy/naturevape style tank with a quite revolutionary adjustable airflow not unlike kangers version of the nautilus. I discovered chich Sun at this time. Strangely it brings out a strong maple flavour that no other set up has replicated. Each set up brings out elements within juices that are unique. I actually have it set up in the car on the innokin DNA 20 with a pack of muji and some folding scissors in case of emergency. I may have to get it out for a run.

Joyetech eGo One CT which got replaced by a VTC Mini within two weeks which got replaced by a Reux within a few weeks then i found out about something called mech mods and it was game over after that. :oops2:

And as soon as I start to get dry hits from the occ that was included in the Alien kit, i started to venture into rebuildables. No regrets! Then the atomizers added up. Loving every moment of recoiling, rewicking etc. And then comes the Therion 166 DNA 250. Still don't really understand how DNA really worked. Can somebody guide me?

Another Ego twist and CE4 as first set up here. Quickly moved to the Aspire BDC tanks - had about 20 of them at one point I think so I could try different flavours :D They were superb little things IMO! Next up was the mini nautilus and I stuck on that solidly for a good couple of years.

I admittedly did not try one, but those Aspire BDC's were popular! So are the Nautilus units to this day :)

Approaching five years ago: First six months with a rechargeable cigalike. *One* cigalike - the hours I must have spent waiting for the little fucker to pick up enough charge for another toot, I don't know how I managed it. During that time I never encountered anyone else who vaped.

Then I went to a meet I'd read about on UKV, and was given a crash course in serious vaping. Ordered my first proper kit almost immediately: a V2 Vamo, an Igo-L dripper, and an Aga T2 genny. And the coil-building necessaries.

The Vamo/Igo-L is still on my desk, and still works, although I seldom pick it up these days. Still using rebuildables and mech tube mods almost exclusively though.

View attachment 149128

Great to see you still have it on your desk! I have my eMode somewhere, its a little beaten up now and probably has 3 year old liquid inside, but I bet it still works!

I started with an E-roll C; a metal cigalike with a portable charging box. It lasted less than a month due to leaks of the cartridges. But Katherine Heigl used it and it was elegant.

I started with an E-roll C; a metal cigalike with a portable charging box. It lasted less than a month due to leaks of the cartridges.

Ah yes the eRoll-C! I remember that :) The charging cases looked really nice but I never actually used one at the time.

Back
Top Bottom