What's new

Your First Vape Kit?

My first one - on my first round of vaping was an aspire pen god knows which one - vaping wasnt that big back then as it is now.

Agreed, the industry has really seen a boom these last few years, long may it continue :)

A big heavy VTR (Innokin I think) with innokin clearos, the VTR was about £70 and total rubbish!! :mad:

A big heavy VTR (Innokin I think) with innokin clearos, the VTR was about £70 and total rubbish!! :mad:

I remember the VTR! It had the iClear30S tank I think?? You forgot to mention how heavy it was as well! :18:

my 1st was the cig type then it was a cheap ce-5 that kept leaking then my1st real vape was a vamo v5 i think it was 15 watts max with a pro tank 3. had that for about a year the moved on to bigger watt mods and sub ohming..

Another Ego twist and CE4 as first set up here. Quickly moved to the Aspire BDC tanks - had about 20 of them at one point I think so I could try different flavours :D They were superb little things IMO! Next up was the mini nautilus and I stuck on that solidly for a good couple of years.

TW Odyssey kit.

I got a mixing kit at the same time and for a long time I didn't know you could buy premade juice.

Another Ego twist and CE4 as first set up here. Quickly moved to the Aspire BDC tanks - had about 20 of them at one point I think so I could try different flavours :D They were superb little things IMO! Next up was the mini nautilus and I stuck on that solidly for a good couple of years.
Those improved bvc coils in the aspire ets can still vape mtl with the best.

My first was the Alien 220w starter kit. But I hated the tank, it chugs big cloud at first but it burns so easily. Got the rba deck but it short when I tried to rebuild it. Gave up on that tank totally. But the mod is still great!

Those improved bvc coils in the aspire ets can still vape mtl with the best.

It's been a while but might have to grab a pack as still got the tanks here. I forgot about the Nature Vape tanks though! Got to dig one of those out again soon as found a load of coils I made up for them. Used to spend hours making the coils and using the zapper to weld the no-res legs on to them :D

Back
Top Bottom