What's new

You asked - we listened...

Custard slice??
Just ate one and thought that would make a good vape [emoji6]

Sounds good, I haven’t had one of them in years. A proper one doesn’t have jam in though. Do you agree? Just pastry, custard and icing. No fucking jam.

Sounds good, I haven’t had one of them in years. A proper one doesn’t have jam in though. Do you agree? Just pastry, custard and icing. No fucking jam.
Who puts jam in a custard slice?
There are some weird people about.
If i want jam its on a scone with some clotted cream [emoji16]

A proper one has fucking icing all over your fingers and custard squirting out of the sides and chewy pastry. Yum. No jam.

Yeah I know, go check them out in Asda. They have fucking jam in [emoji23]

It’s just plain wrong!

I agree they are impossible to eat without getting in a pickle with them lol

Its a nice place to be when you are mopping up the remnants of the custard slice when no one is watching. Get your mix on and make a custard slice. Lazy sod.

Its a nice place to be when you are mopping up the remnants of the custard slice when no one is watching. Get your mix on and make a custard slice. Lazy sod.

I will only agree to make one if you also agree to do nothing and cry if you buy some and don’t like it? [emoji23]

Jam in custard is good, like a pink custard you used to get at school!
A custard slice would be good though.

Jam in custard is good, like a pink custard you used to get at school!
A custard slice would be good though.

Isn’t that like strawberry custard though? I can understand jam in rice pudding but not in custard [emoji23]

My wife sits here putting minstrels in a hot bowl of custard and eating it when they have melted, I didn’t know it was “a thing” until I met her [emoji23]

How was your holiday by the way?

Isn’t that like strawberry custard though? I can understand jam in rice pudding but not in custard [emoji23]

My wife sits here putting minstrels in a hot bowl of custard and eating it when they have melted, I didn’t know it was “a thing” until I met her [emoji23]

How was your holiday by the way?

I suppose so, however I had a juice years back that was custard with strawberry jam and it was lovely. Can't remember who it was now.

Oooh custard and Nutella would be good.

Holiday was amazing. Feels like a distance memory. Had some chap ask me what I was vaping because it smelt delicious when I was in LA so I told him about the incognito ice-cream

Back
Top Bottom