Vape Club
What's new

You asked - we listened...

Lee

Vendor
About the bottles, I can’t take any more moaning. The chubby’s have almost gone and the new ones are here!

Sorry if you get a mixture of both styles for a while, eventually they will all change to this new type.

Ps - website fully restocked with occult owl... don’t forget to use STOPTOBER for 50% off and free nic shots!

Free shipping over £25 as always [emoji16]

https://primevapes.co.uk/

IMG_5022.JPG

E-liquids.com
AcmeFog
To be fair I didn't think your bottles were too bad. There are far worse out there.

Stand came today bud. It looks amazing thank you

To be fair I didn't think your bottles were too bad. There are far worse out there.

Stand came today bud. It looks amazing thank you

Yeah the ones I used are legit ones, the caps aren’t too bad to get off I don’t think.

Seems a good 80% of customers prefer these ones though [emoji23]

Pleased you like the stand mate that arrived quickly!

Smoore
I don’t get people going on..surely it’s the contents that count..you can not vape the plastic bottles.
They look pretty good though.

I don’t get people going on..surely it’s the contents that count..you can not vape the plastic bottles.
They look pretty good though.

Yeah it is mate I agree. There is some people that just like moaning for the sake of it though, like @cliveh2 for example [emoji23]

Vape Green
Innokin
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I don’t mind the moaning really, keeps me on my toes haha
Good, then i would like to moan about the orange slice juice, it's so bloody good I couldn't put it down at work today and had killed all 4 sets of batteries i take to work by 3.30pm so had to go the last hour with no vape!

Back
Top Bottom