What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

When the best gets better - Limited run

Lee

Vendor
Me and @ZT have been busy over the past few months getting our heads together to bring you something special for Christmas.

Let me tell you, when two people come together to work as a team, that are both obsessed with perfection - it is extremely hard work. We’ve spent many hours talking, many samples mixed. Many swear words spoken. In a effort to create a deeply complex, authentic tobacco experience. We’ve combined some of our best selling signature bases and tweaked them into a extremely luxurious multi layered vape.

We’ve made two flavours, both of a similar profile yet so far apart.

We’ll be releasing a limited edition small run of 50 bottles (of each flavour) in the coming weeks, they’ll be available in both 50/50 and 70/30 with the help of nicotine shot ratios. They’ll be stocked on both of our websites.

IMG_1428.png

That doesn’t make sense, if it’s the best, it can’t get any better. If it could get better, then it wouldn’t be the best ... that’s an oxymoron :20:

That doesn’t make sense, if it’s the best, it can’t get any better. If it could get better, then it wouldn’t be the best ... that’s an oxymoron :20:

I didn’t do well in English, it did make you think though [emoji16][emoji23]

I didn’t mean to kill your thread by being pedantic, sorry :8: I’m sure the tobacco crew will be all over these ...

It got me too but then I thought it must be betterer.

The best Just got betterer.
Works for me :)

Back
Top Bottom