What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What do experts mixers think of Dripper Labs?

DripperLabs

Vendor

What do expert mixers think of Dripper Labs? #intothelionsden

Highlights from a fantastic 2 hours live with Benny Vapes and his fellow mixing experts on the UK Eliquid Mixing Show.

After a year of the platform going live, it was finally time to find out what real experts think!
By far the most in-depth look at how Dripper Labs works, what we are all about and a truly incredible way to cap off the first year of introducing Dripper Labs to the world.

If you are a vaper, DIY mixer or just intrigued by Dripper Labs the full show is definitely worth a watch!
You can subcribe to BennyVapes channel here for more awesome DIY mixing content!

Thank you to Benny, Graham, Bill and Liam for bringing Dripper Labs to a new DIY Mixing audience and making us feel so welcome!

Special thanks to TheCloudCartelUK for introducing us to Benny through his YT show as well

Go an check it out!

Thanks as always,
Nick, Jack and Dan

In all honesty I’m still dipping my toes into the mixing realm. When the pandemic hit that’s when I started the mixing journey by getting into bottle shots by Darkstar. I have experimented with mixing with individual concentrates with mild success but then Dripper Labs came on the scene and now I’m starting to get the grip of things.

Also I sent Nick an email this morning enquiring if it’s possible to have my Nuka Cola Quantum cause put on the featured list cause it has great potential alongside my Mr Bakewell. If it’s not possible I’ll stick to my Mr Bakewell on the featured list.

In all honesty I’m still dipping my toes into the mixing realm. When the pandemic hit that’s when I started the mixing journey by getting into bottle shots by Darkstar. I have experimented with mixing with individual concentrates with mild success but then Dripper Labs came on the scene and now I’m starting to get the grip of things.

Also I sent Nick an email this morning enquiring if it’s possible to have my Nuka Cola Quantum cause put on the featured list cause it has great potential alongside my Mr Bakewell. If it’s not possible I’ll stick to my Mr Bakewell on the featured list.

I saw your email, sorry it was a busy day! Nuka is now on the featured list ALONGSIDE your Mr Bakewell. Hopefully Nuka will be just as well received!

Thanks!
Nick

I saw your email, sorry it was a busy day! Nuka is now on the featured list ALONGSIDE your Mr Bakewell. Hopefully Nuka will be just as well received!

Thanks!
Nick
Sweet! I’m hoping the Nuka Cola Quantum will be well received by the others in the community, took a lot of planning, checking, double checking and editing to put a little Fallout Lore in the description. It is a proper energised blueberry cola, had a taste tester on the tongue and it was mouthwatering.

Sweet! I’m hoping the Nuka Cola Quantum will be well received by the others in the community, took a lot of planning, checking, double checking and editing to put a little Fallout Lore in the description. It is a proper energised blueberry cola, had a taste tester on the tongue and it was mouthwatering.

Well I know what I will be trying next week!

Back
Top Bottom