What's new

WANTED: People for testing our new device

@JAC Vapour ive had mine not fire a few times but as you say, a quick adjustment and its back working.
@Razuddin I find it to airy to mtl even with the 1ohm but im loving dtl on this bad boy, im favouring the 0.7ohm coils but sweet thick juice killed it in 3 days but the same juice killed innokin coils in a day so thats impressive

@JAC Vapour ive had mine not fire a few times but as you say, a quick adjustment and its back working.
@Razuddin I find it to airy to mtl even with the 1ohm but im loving dtl on this bad boy, im favouring the 0.7ohm coils but sweet thick juice killed it in 3 days but the same juice killed innokin coils in a day so thats impressive
Glad im not the only one. Felt i was doing something wrong

Rocking the vim at the Eminem concert at the weekend. Didn't let me down once
IMG-20180720-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20180720-WA0000.jpg

My second 0.7 coil has the same issue again. It's started getting really tight :(

Only had a half tank through it.

ON the wee VIM I have had the not firing issue, I think it's the connectors are slightly out of place on some, fine on the VIM, but not the wee VIM, rotating the tank fixes it, or holding in the fire and finding the place it fires, I have one it does it quite regularly on though and we'll need to adjuts this prior to launch, to make sure it can't happen.

This happens on mine too. Rotating slightly does fix it though.
Still not getting good battery life.

This happens on mine too. Rotating slightly does fix it though.
Still not getting good battery life.
I feel the lining up marks on the tank Need to be more prevalent..very difficult to see and really hard to feel them..for me anyway..

I've actually gone back to using the 1 ohm MTL coil. Although it's not gonna be my no1 coil choice it's definitely a coil I would use on occasion. I would personally prefer a turbo coil but the standard coil is still a cracking quality coil definitely worthy of its reputation.

Testing this kit has been an absolute pleasure a I will keep using it for sure.

I've actually gone back to using the 1 ohm MTL coil. Although it's not gonna be my no1 coil choice it's definitely a coil I would use on occasion. I would personally prefer a turbo coil but the standard coil is still a cracking quality coil definitely worthy of its reputation.

Testing this kit has been an absolute pleasure a I will keep using it for sure.
I dug out some 1 ohm dtl coils from a while ago and they are a serious middle ground, flavours better than the mtl.

Still the .5 dtl is my favourite (Still to try the turbos)

I'll be ordering some turbos fo sho

okay all the test kits for the VIM are gone, but we have just received first batch sample units for the weeVIM, this is a smaller 900mah version device, that will retail for £12.99 device only or £16.99 with the topfill tank. I have 20 units up for testing so anybody interested let me know, this will be open to anybody that didn't make the first round.

It's a 900mah battery
MTL only (no adjustability to the airflow)
It will take the pods and the 0.7ohm turbo coil

This device is basically aimed at giving users a choice, rather than having to make do with a crappy ego, it should give very solid MTL performance on the 0.7ohm for about as cheap as you can get, so that needs to be a perspective of the testers. The device will affectively perform like the VIM with the airflow wide open, there is a slight variation, and it's quite a bit smaller than the VIM as well.

Here's the unit I am currently testing, I've added the wide tip, as that's ma bag, it actually comes with the medium one.

View attachment 165815
Is it too late to get on the wee vim testing? The thing looks amazing :)

weeVIM update. Have switched to 0.7ohm coil and the tank is now lining up properly with the 3 lines in the middle of the visible window. Had to over turn it with 1 ohm coil to get a connection

Back
Top Bottom