What's new

WANTED: People for testing our new device

JAC Vapour

Premium Vendor
Once again, we will be running a test group for our latest product, The VIM. The VIM is basically a pod mod with a 2600 mAh battery, but the device is also capable of taking a stock coil tank, that uses our S-coils as well as the pre-filled nicsalts pods. The kit we will be testing here is the VIM and the stock coil tank, as the pods don’t arrive until late July/early August.

I am looking for 15 people that this sort of kit would appeal to, to test and feedback on the device, I’ll need the feedback within the next 3 weeks and I’ll provide a link to a form to complete concerning your thoughts on the device once we have the group selected.

To be considered you need to have been an active member of the forums for the last 2 months at least, and have a UK address, bar that everybody is welcome to put their name forward. To make things fair I’ll draw the names randomly from a list of anybody that replies below, so if you want to take part just post in this thread, and you’ll go into the draw, I’ll keep submissions open until late on Sunday, so that should give everybody a chance to see the thread and put their name forward.

Details of the device are attached, there’s an image below, and it’s capable of restricted DL, and MTL, so if you’re clouds bro clouds, you’re probably not going to like this setup.

Thanks in advance to anybody that puts their name forward, this sort of testing has proved very beneficial to us in the past and I look forward to getting feedback on this latest one.

Device pic, we only have the white to test at present:

upload_2018-6-21_14-9-34.png

Attachments

• VIM info sheet.pdf
    629 KB · Views: 278
1. Wonkyhorn
2. Huggett

(UK resident, managing a vape shop for 2+ years, I've used a variety of nic salts pod systems from the Breeze, through the BO and JUUL with 5% salts. I'd give it a whirl, not something we'd stock mind)

1. Wonkyhorn
2. Huggett
3. Bellyman.
Im reviewing lots of these pod/starter devices at the moment.
EU resident but I would happily pay the postage @Rob can vouch for me.
Nic salt mtl user.

Thanks for putting your name forward, if you are the buyer for the business you can request a free wholesale sample: https://www.jacvapourwholesale.com/aio-vim
Cheers guys.

I'd only request a wholesale sample if I thought we'd end up stocking it.

Sadly, we wouldn't. No reason other than we've tried other popular pod systems in our shop. It didn't sell.

That and were so used to recommending X kit for our customers, and can't shake that.

I entered here as an end user solely to give feedback if I did receive it.

Cheers guys.

I'd only request a wholesale sample if I thought we'd end up stocking it.

Sadly, we wouldn't. No reason other than we've tried other popular pod systems in our shop. It didn't sell.

That and were so used to recommending X kit for our customers, and can't shake that.

I entered here as an end user solely to give feedback if I did receive it.

no problem, juts thought I'd point it out :) I'll keep your name on the list

1. Wonkyhorn
2. Bellyman.

(Ive removed my name), the switchable between traditional tank and pods has intrigued me for retail.

1. Wonkyhorn
2. Bellyman.
3. Simon G

I guess I'll put my name down this time as I've never used any of your products before.

Grey/Orange looks pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom