What's new

Vape69 - Get 3 x 10ml E-Liquids & Delivery for £1

@V69 - 69p E-Liquid I placed an order, got some verification process that said the details I entered did not match what they already had for me. No indication of why it failed. You still took my money though.

@V69 - 69p E-Liquid I placed an order, got some verification process that said the details I entered did not match what they already had for me. No indication of why it failed. You still took my money though.

Hi, thanks for your message. Did you order a Strawberry amongst others? If so we have your order and it will be dispatched today. I'll get our developer to take a look and see if there are any issues with the verification. If you need anything else please let me know.

Hi, thanks for your message. Did you order a Strawberry amongst others? If so we have your order and it will be dispatched today. I'll get our developer to take a look and see if there are any issues with the verification. If you need anything else please let me know.

Hi there, one was a Strawberry Shake. It's order #7708. If you need additional age verification, let me know. Thanks!

Thanks for the offer, been wanting to try your cherry since i seen @MTLMike review. Ordered Cherry, Cherry Cola and Spearmint.

The 3 I ordered yesterday turned up this morning. I chose Pineapple, Banana and American Tobacco. Look forward to trying them and adding them to the review queue :)

Mine arrived today, super quick delivery- thank you.
My choices;
Apple
Raspberry
Vim
Looking forward to trying them.

Arrived this morning and smell amazing x can’t wait to try them , time to Scrub n sonic a tank or 3 lol xx

Back
Top Bottom