What's new

The signature collection - in stock now!

@Lee I've been on the superberry supreme all day gotta say this is a bloody lovely refreshing juice, the apple isn't overpowering and nicely coming through then the berries, not overly sweet too which is a good thing, think you have this one spot on I'm loving it well done, glad I ordered 3 of these now, will let you know on the other 2 not got round to trying them yet. Must also say the electric lemonade is a damn fine juice too looking forward to your future releases

Excellent! Thanks for the feedback mate [emoji16]

I have ordered up a batch of secluded sorbet labels today being that a few people asked for it to return, so hopefully that’ll be up before the month is out too!

Okay..not one of the signature flavours, but tried the Custard Deluxe for the first time....it's lush! V V Smoooooth! :D

Liking Dewy @Lee . You've made Melonade.

Sorry mate I missed this! Are you able to pick up the citrus hit in there too? I have a friend who swears he can’t taste it, the melon is very strong for sure but I’m still able to taste the lemon coming through for me [emoji23]

Sorry mate I missed this! Are you able to pick up the citrus hit in there too? I have a friend who swears he can’t taste it, the melon is very strong for sure but I’m still able to taste the lemon coming through for me [emoji23]

Initially I could only taste melon, but it seems to have balanced out a bit now.

Back
Top Bottom