What's new

The signature collection - in stock now!

Three superberry supreme?! You must have faith, I hope you like them that’s a brave move haha
I do enjoy apple juice but that one appealed to me the most then the sherbet then the dewy, love fruit juices over dessert ones so reckon I'll be safe going off past experiences

I do enjoy apple juice but that one appealed to me the most then the sherbet then the dewy, love fruit juices over dessert ones so reckon I'll be safe going off past experiences

I’m looking forward to hearing what you think of them mate [emoji16]

@Lee have been trying the sherbert and I love it. Nice full flavour and a good balance of sweet and sour.

@Lee I've been on the superberry supreme all day gotta say this is a bloody lovely refreshing juice, the apple isn't overpowering and nicely coming through then the berries, not overly sweet too which is a good thing, think you have this one spot on I'm loving it well done, glad I ordered 3 of these now, will let you know on the other 2 not got round to trying them yet. Must also say the electric lemonade is a damn fine juice too looking forward to your future releases

THE SIGNATURE COLLECTION - IN STOCK NOW!
Phew that’s a good “sign”

Back
Top Bottom