What's new

The signature collection - in stock now!

Lee

Vendor
Hey guys, just a quick one to introduce a new range of flavours for those of you that don’t get the emails and are not in the FB group!

There is many more to come to this range over the summer!

Superberry supreme - Fresh pressed, super refreshing apple juice. Infused with a mouthwatering plethora of sharp, sour and sweet summer berries.

IMG_0246.jpg

Dewy Supreme - Traditional American style cloudy lemonade, infused with a stunningly accurate blend of sweet honeydew melon and fresh juicy raspberries.

IMG_0245.jpg

Sherbet supreme - A flavour that has been a never ending experiment for us, finally we have cracked, what we believe to be, the ultimate sherbet eliquid. That legit fizzy, sweet sensation finished off to perfection with a fruity sour candy twist.

IMG_0244.jpg

There is a small batch of only 75 bottles of each in stock online here - https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/the-signature-collection

You can also use the code BIG50 at checkout to bag 50% off your order!

Have a great weekend [emoji16]

Lee

Just ordered the 3 signature collection and the fizzy cola that I haven't tried...a birthday treat to myself [emoji5]

Treated myself just because I wanted to! [emoji16]
Also received the email and I have to wait 24 working hours till dispatch, I work 11 hours a day so is that 2 days and 2 hours? [emoji6][emoji23]

Treated myself just because I wanted to! [emoji16]
Also received the email and I have to wait 24 working hours till dispatch, I work 11 hours a day so is that 2 days and 2 hours? [emoji6][emoji23]

It’s longer than that, I only work 1pm TIL 1:30pm then it’s beer time mate [emoji16]

It’s longer than that, I only work 1pm TIL 1:30pm then it’s beer time mate [emoji16]
I know you need your Jeremy Kyle fix before you start, what's in the afternoon judge rinder [emoji6] [emoji23]

Order in couldn't resist trying 3 strawberry supreme, 2 sherbet and 1 dewy

Back
Top Bottom