POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

Discussion in 'Vendor News and General Discussion' started by JAC Vapour, Nov 28, 2017.

1. nwhornet

nwhornet Achiever

Bit late, threads nearly 6 months old & all the test places went straight away. :D

• Like Like x 3
  2. JAC Vapour

JAC Vapour Premium Vendor

To be honest I don't know what's happening with this, have you sent it back through CS? As I'll take a look when it arrives and see if I can see the issue, if I can't get it fixed, I'll get you a replacement. Your board temp is way too high, but you would feel at those temps I think. The DNA has an on board temp sensor, so I don't see this being connected to the build, it will be something to do with the board, so I'll have a fiddle when it comes back.

• Like Like x 4
  3. JAC Vapour

we will have more testing option in the future if you want to get involved, just follow me and I'll post when the next device is coming up.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Phat Barstood

Phat Barstood Postman

Ok Follow you on here or on Facebook

5. JAC Vapour

here, when we are ready, we'll let people know about the numbers and dates, type of device etc. and you can decide if you want to get involved or not.

6. Phat Barstood

Phat Barstood Postman

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  7. Benjamin Bailey

Benjamin Bailey Postman

@jacvapour what ever happened to the s25?

8. JAC Vapour

We designed and built it, actually used a lot of the data gathered in the feedback, unfortunately when I took it to financing with final costs, it was going to be too expensive for what it was. It was actually a great device, but the current specs on 20700s didn't make it standout enough compared to 18650 stuff, and the 20700 made it expensive, we'd have had to sell it about £10 higher than we'd hoped and we just didn't think people would pay. We do have the design sitting though should things change, and we've got the tank just finalising at the moment (just been submitted for emissions testing), so that will be up for testing soon, it runs a stock mesh coil, but can also run the other S-coils as well.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Coolie27

Coolie27 Postman

Cheers Andy, replied via PM.