What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

Doesn’t seem to like the 3 different usb cables I’ve used. Driver software failed. Do I need the driver software? I’ve got the suite. Stupid question alert? Battery in or out? Cheers

USB driver sounds like the issue, try reloading & use the usb that came with the mod. For Escribe battery isn't required to be in the mod but does mean you can't test fire.

Managed to get it connected and these are the readings. That seems pretty high to me. Can I reset or will that not change anything?
IMG_0117.JPG

I’m realising I’m a bit useless with a DNA mod. Thankful to you both for the good advice.

No it’s stone cold. JAC have been in touch they are sending me an envelope to send back. Gutted wanted to fix it myself. Can’t bear to be without my fave mod.

Possible to reload the mod but looks more likely to be a sensor fault. @JAC Vapour will sort you out :)2. If/when you get a replacement connect it to Escribe & d/l & save the mod file to be able to reload in case of issues.

Thank you for the advice. Somehow I could only connect to the software once, despite downloading drivers, just wouldn’t recognise the mod.

This is an updated version of our SERIES-B DNA device that was released earlier in the year. It includes a new finish and we increased the diameter to support 25mm tanks. The main aim of the testing will be to get feedback on the quality of the new finish in real world use environments, but also general feedback on the device, that we can then take to the design team for our next device. The device is based on the DNA 75, so we realise it’s not going to appeal to hardcore DNA enthusiasts that have now moved onto the 75c, it’s about evaluating it as a compact, high performance 75 watt mod, so if you can’t get past the fact it’s not a 75c, it may not be of interest.

The feedback will involve using the device for a minimum of 2 weeks as your predominant mod, so you’ll need a suitable tank and a place in your rota for a 75 watt device. If you must have over 75 watts daily this is probably not going to be a lot of fun for you : ) Feedback will done by way of a simple form that needs completed (not massively time consuming).

If you are interested in helping us test and get feedback on the device, please reply to the thread below, you need to be an active member of the forum for at least 2 months.

The device you’ll be testing can be found here: https://www.jacvapour.com/dna75

We will initially have 10 places up for testing, then we’ll add more, up to 30 throughout the week.
I'll be your Dog...

Back
Top Bottom