What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

@JAC Vapour it would seem the 510 connector on these doesnt not like the pin on the berserker, it has jammed down on the the replacement. doesnt cause any issues on my other mods though.

@JAC Vapour it would seem the 510 connector on these doesnt not like the pin on the berserker, it has jammed down on the the replacement. doesnt cause any issues on my other mods though.

I was using the beserker, but only for a short period, I'll check it out again and see if I can see the issue... are you needing a replacement unit : )

I was using the beserker, but only for a short period, I'll check it out again and see if I can see the issue... are you needing a replacement unit : )
No it's ok thanks mate it's still working ok at the min, the last one had issues with resistance jumping about but this still seems solid. Just thought I'd let you know. Cheers

No it's ok thanks mate it's still working ok at the min, the last one had issues with resistance jumping about but this still seems solid. Just thought I'd let you know. Cheers

Our connector should cope with 4.7mm, and the Beserker looks like it's 4.85mm when it's adjusted as low as it goes, if you put on an atty disc protector it should be enough, to keep it well clear.

Our connector should cope with 4.7mm, and the Beserker looks like it's 4.85mm when it's adjusted as low as it goes, if you put on an atty disc protector it should be enough, to keep it well clear.
That'll explain it then, thanks for checking. The pin is stuck down down so I'll just leave it as it is. Seems to be working ok. Cheers.

Well that's me joined the magnet club, top one in the unit popped out...are folks just gluing the magnets back in and if so are they holding?

Back
Top Bottom