What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

will it just not fit? or is it juts fiddly, I just stuck the magnet to the battery case one blob of glue then pushed it into the main body. If you can't fix it let me know and I'll replace.

CS are shipping you a new unit, and will email the returns label for when the new unit arrives.

Thanks very much Andy I didn’t show it on the forum get a new one I was just saying it won’t go back even the wife tried and she was unable to get it to fit
Thanks for what you have done for me with a replacement

No it's fine, it's what we would do for a customer, in fact we would not have even suggested you try and stick it back in yourself : )

Pop, mine lasted longer than most but the top magnet popped out today.

Mines still going strong with no magnet failure in sight (touch wood) the covers off and on about twice a day too, I must be a lucky one [emoji4]

Yeah slipped back in with no problem thanks.
I dropped it into the slot then pushed it home using the lid, it seems to be staying put at the moment too.

Back
Top Bottom