What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

Form submitted.

Thank you Andy it's be a pleasure to use this mod,I'll be using it most of the time I like it that much.

Top job Jac vapour!!

Thanks Andy and all a Jac HQ. For a single cell mod it has performed exceptional well. It is still in my regular rotation and gets used to test coils for my mechs so it's never far away. Look forward to working with you again in the future.

Sorry it’s last minute Andy.
Form completed and submitted.
Another amazing opportunity to be part of the testing team. Thanks again [emoji106]

Zapwrapz delivered next day and I managed to fit this last night (with a few hiccups!)...pics with almost matchy matchy driptip [emoji4]:
IMG_20180112_100144.jpg
IMG_20180112_095659.jpg
IMG_20180112_100036.jpg
IMG_20180112_100600.jpg
IMG_20180112_100917.jpg

I've been reading your testing with intrest. Nicely done @JAC Vapour. And nice work apes in finding the magnet issue. Sounds small but those little things can ruin the mod for user's (this happened to Mrs kids beloved kanger topbox, and she just poked the magnet back in with reverse polarity) it now sits lonely and unused in the cupboard.
Top news on the GG license.

I've been reading your testing with intrest. Nicely done @JAC Vapour. And nice work apes in finding the magnet issue. Sounds small but those little things can ruin the mod for user's (this happened to Mrs kids beloved kanger topbox, and she just poked the magnet back in with reverse polarity) it now sits lonely and unused in the cupboard.
Top news on the GG license.

I did this when the magnet fell out of my jacvapour test unit, it’s how I found out just how user serviceable these things are. They’re very easy to get apart and I managed to prise out the magnet, reseat it and reassemble the unit and now you’d never know [emoji106]

I did this when the magnet fell out of my jacvapour test unit, it’s how I found out just how user serviceable these things are. They’re very easy to get apart and I managed to prise out the magnet, reseat it and reassemble the unit and now you’d never know [emoji106]
The kanger wasn't so lucky. Once picked in it would need me to grind the clasp out. Just not worth the effort as Mrs kid's logic says once it doesn't work right once it's dead to her, lol.
But most who buy these things aren't like us. They need something that just works and I'd wager they sell more DNA mods to folk who just want the best they have to avoid issues later. They will probably never use most of the features and it will be judged on its ability to keep going and not give any issue's.
It's only us weirdos who like to tinker.

Back
Top Bottom