What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

I didn't notice any chemical smell to mine, haven't brought it to work today so can't have another sniff, just tastes like an iced lemon tea. I'm not a tea person, but the balance of flavours is really good and vapes lovely, it won't convert me to drink the stuff tho, but a vape it's great

Although it smells a bit chemically to me, I guess it can't hurt to give it a shot [emoji4]
Which flavour did you get? The Te is a shake and vape. Bloody lovely too.. I mangled the 50ml in record time... Then ordered 20ml of concentrate got 100ml ready to rock.

Which flavour did you get? The Te is a shake and vape. Bloody lovely too.. I mangled the 50ml in record time... Then ordered 20ml of concentrate got 100ml ready to rock.

Yep the Te. It must have been just mine then...I let it air and smelt it yesterday again...and its still there...Must be just mine then!

Yep the Te. It must have been just mine then...I let it air and smelt it yesterday again...and its still there...Must be just mine then!
I reckon it taste like lockets, with like a back note of tea an just like a throat tickle from the koolada, gonna have to get more missing it already [emoji21]

...still can't find anything to complain about. Finish is spot on. It doesn't fall over when you stand it up. Battery life is very good ( using it at 16w at the min till my wire turns up) getting 2 days easily. Threads are nice. Magnets super strong. I like the weight of it. I suppose I can see where people are coming from with the fire button being easy to press but I think it's just something that needs getting used to at first, hasn't given me any grief.

I like it.
Joos is nice as well didn't like it when I first tried it but after a tank it grew on me. I agree that it tastes like lockets.

Happy.

The only problem I have with this mod is the lack of the status LED, It's a little thing - but I've found it useful on the DX75's I have , Flashing red for charging, Flashing Green for charged, Yellow for standby, blue for firing.

I find the battery door thingy...is more evident on thinner rewraps....no biggie

Well I've managed to put a small ding in mine... it fell out of my jacket pocket onto a tarmac drive (approx 1meter)
IMG_0374.JPG
IMG_0375.JPG
Not quite sure Andy wanted them testing to this level/destruction, but it's still working just fine.

Back
Top Bottom